Efficiency, Production, Quality
Contact us at:
2555 32nd Ave., #203
Lachine QC Canada
First Step - Energy Audit
- Evaluate recommendations
- Decide on the risk/rewards of implementing the work
- GO or NoGo.
Decet vulputate nulla roto
Second Step - Evaluation - GO or No-Go
- We establish a historical baseline performance.
- Tell us your average production, energy use and perlite ore consumption over time.
- Terajoule takes on site measurements regarding air, fuel and ore flows, air ingress at critical points, temperatures and pressures and a comprehensive plant inspection.
- Recommendations are submitted for consideration to implement Terajoule's ERS and, where warranted, additional improvements.
- Customize design to suit specifics; build; deliver.
- Client installs new equipment.
- Start-Up by Terajoule
Fourth Step - Enjoy & Save
- Spend less to make more
- Make larger perlite granules that weigh less
- Increase your operating margins and strengthen your business
Third Step - Contract, Install and Start